Quiet Pool lengths for lap swimming

onthego103

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how long the quiet pools are at YC and Polynesian? Our son will be looking to swim some laps while we are there, and if the pools are different sizes, it would make somewhat of a difference. We are having a hard time deciding between the two hotels, so I am trying to come up with all the pros and cons of each hotel. Also, the AKL doesn't have a quiet pool, does it? Thanks for any input.

Do'nt know the length, but two comments--tI'm pretty sure the one at the Poly is longer, but not by much.

Just because it's a quiet pool doesn't mean he'll be able to swim laps--there are still people in it playing. His best bet is to get up and be swimming before 7:00am.

AKL only has one pool.

Anne

Our eldest used the quiet pool at the Polynesian to swim laps when he was on his HS team. I'm guessing it's about 20 yds long at its' longest point. He did do it very early in the am on Dec. ams...along with the ducks and me as lifeguard. The quiet pools at Y&B seem quite a bit smaller to me but perhaps I'm remembering wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter