Quitting VMK Sale For Credits! SUPER CHEAP!

Okay, I'm not exactly sure what the 5* would be worth so I am offering all that I can. (it's the only magic i don't have!) I can send you a pm of a few things that I am trading and you can choose which you would like and then when you get a chance or after seeing all other offers, let me know what you decide :) I'll hold all items for you.

coasterguy-u are definitely in the lead for offering from my wants, could you add? red stitch is just a little easier to get then inferno, so i think it may be worth more. definitely in lead tho.

Ok, I'll add the Yellow Spacesuit Shirt and Helmet.

Hi,
I see you have a few things for trade I'd be interested in. Musketeer hat still up?
Sparrow shirt or pants.
I can offer credits from kiosk or arrange trades.
this would be easier to do in vmk if you want to chat about it.
Thanks,
Dis

If you are interested in credits for the magic, i can offer -
30k for 5* invisibility
10k for 5* fireworks

So is 5* Invisibilty still for trade? I can off pirate Q if intersted, let me know. Thanks

I do like pirate q, let me know your offer.

Hi,
I see you have a few things for trade I'd be interested in. Musketeer hat still up?
Sparrow shirt or pants.
I can offer credits from kiosk or arrange trades.
this would be easier to do in vmk if you want to chat about it.
Thanks,
Dis

let me know when you want to meet then, and would it be combo of either sparrow piece and credits?

Hi I like to offer
5K via kiosk for 1x Sorcerer hat
thanks
- Silly

good start, im looking for around 10k tho(ive seen it go for 12k, i ask for 10)

If you are interested in credits for the magic, i can offer -
30k for 5* invisibility
10k for 5* fireworks

I think this is pretty low, as i have seen a one star fireworks sell at 10k here on dis, and i think invisible is in more demand than fireworks.

How about for 5* invisibility:

pirate throne
pirate medallion pin
pirate rug

Please let me know. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter