Quote of the day thread

This is a magnet that hangs on my fridge and it’s strategically placed right over the ice dispenser to remind everyone in my house to not be stupid by putting stuff in texts or on social media that you can’t take back.

48A41A11-D842-4708-A922-046D347BD631.jpeg

“If a man does not embrace his past, he has no future.” - Ardeth Bay

“Why can't you people ever keep your feet on the ground?” - Ardeth Bay

“All my life I've lived by a code and the code is simple: honor the gods, love your woman and defend your country.”- Hector of Troy

I’m certain I’ve shared this before, but that’s ok, I’m sharing it again.

I’ve sent this to my DD19 more than once after she had a rough game. I’ve also sent this to her past teammates after they’ve had a rough game. Not every game is going to be perfect - not for kids, not for adults and not for the pros.

BCFEEBD4-3788-4F46-8C42-064B9646C97F.jpeg

Here are a few I have on my fridge at the moment...

* Sometimes the person you want the most, is the person you're the best without.

* She remembered who she was and the game changed.

* You don't find your worth in a man. You find your worth within yourself and then find a man who is worthy of you.

* Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth.

"A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may be the difference between victory and defeat." - The Emperor (Mulan 1998).

Achilles : “You're still my enemy in the morning.”

Priam : “You're still my enemy tonight. But even enemies can show respect.”

- Troy 2004

“The basis of our political system is the right of the people to make and to alter their constitutions of government. If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. The Constitution is the guide which I never will abandon.” - George Washington

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter