Radison Port Canaveral

We were scheduled for the 10:20 shuttle leaving the Radisson last month(8-23), we actually left at 10:10 and were one of the first groups in the DCL Terminal.

We left about 10:15 and headed to the port. We just added our name when we were checking in the night before the cruise.
Kim

Another vote for The Radisson here - we loved it we had a King Jacuzzi room and it was fabarooney. We stayed there in May.

The room was of an extremely high standard and we were really pleased with the service especially as the computers had gone down to re-programme all the room key cards.

We ate in the restaurant and that was a nice meal too.

I really liked the pool but my only complaint was that people were smoking whilst in the pool albeit they were at the side of the pool I still thought this was pretty gross. That said it wouldn't stop me staying there again or indeed going into the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter