Raglan Road Brunch

aml3679

Sylvester and Sophia's Mom
We only live 90 minutes away and decided to visit Disney Springs and go to Raglan Road for brunch.

My husband ordered an Irish coffee which had a good amount of whiskey in it. I had hot tea and a fresh squeezed orange juice.

The bring you a basket of warm soda bread with butter and a Guiness dipping sauce. We are nit fans due to the amount of salt. That being said, there were folks all around us enjoying theirs.

My husband had pancakes with bacon. His meal came with fresh berries and maple syrup.

I had the breakfast hash with pork belly, potatoes with scallions and over easy eggs. It came with sour dough toast. Loved it, but, I struggled to taste the scallions.

Our waitress was friendly and efficient.

Thanks for your review! We went last year for brunch and enjoyed it so much, we have reservations for this year, too! I can't wait!! It's probably my most anticipated ADR--can't wait for that Irish breakfast and strawberry mimosa!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter