RAOK Thank yous for Good Deeds done within VMK

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
MommyKate~~~BrittnTylersMom

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: THANK YOU :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

She was so very sweet to give me a Tiara to go with my Princess outfit...I wa going to buy one but had to wait in my room to get judged( and well we all know what happened there)and then VMK closed and I did not get to purchase one. She was so very kind to give me one and I just wanted her to know how much I appreciated it.

Mal

anyone else want to share a RAOK and a thankyou....

with all the trading bugs yesterday , glad it finally worked for you in my room. For some reason that was the only places we found that trading worked .Hope they get that bug fixed soon.

Thanks for letting us use your room to do the trade and personally I think you should have won something in the Room Contest GREAT ROOM!

Mal

Mal, great thread to start!
I have so many I wouldn't know where to begin, but will post when something happens again :) :grouphug:

I think I get the spirit of the thread, but before I post, could someone explain what RAOK stands for?

I feel like when I first started at the DIS a few months ago and had no idea what a MNSSHP and MVMCP and ROFR and DD and DW meant. Finally got those, but this is a new one for me. ;)

Rutabaga asparagus onion kumquat?

Really annoying odiferous kid?

JeanJoe said:
I think I get the spirit of the thread, but before I post, could someone explain what RAOK stands for?

I feel like when I first started at the DIS a few months ago and had no idea what a MNSSHP and MVMCP and ROFR and DD and DW meant. Finally got those, but this is a new one for me. ;)

Rutabaga asparagus onion kumquat?

Really annoying odiferous kid?

LOL!! I was wondering the same thing! And Bezoar, we have yet to meet on VMK. I keep looking for that cute green guy! ;)

RAOK

Thanks to both Hagen and Astryd who both offered to get me a space suit to match my alien green skin, because I was not thrifty enough with my daily allowance. Astryd got it for me, and I am very happy in my bubble helmet :)

I owe a big thanks to disfaniam giving my DD6 the princess outfit. It made her day!! Even without the Tiara she is still happy--I can always try to trade for one.

My DD6 would like to give you something for that. When you decide what you need just let me know!!

You put a smile on her face!! :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

JeanJoe said:
RAOK

Thanks to both Hagen and Astryd who both offered to get me a space suit to match my alien green skin, because I was not thrifty enough with my daily allowance. Astryd got it for me, and I am very happy in my bubble helmet :)

Not a problem Joe, not a big deal either. :)

Aww..you're very welcome Mal! :flower: And..Thanks again to mousefan (disfaniam) for all your help in finally making it possible! :goodvibes

I'd like to say another huge THANK YOU to Capecad for giving me my Mickey ears! :earsgirl: I would of had to wait until May of next year to get them myself..and it was killing me! I am forever grateful! :)

What an awesome group we have here! :disrocks:

I got a coffin from disalex last night so I can link into the Dis Network.

LOL, it took me a while to figure out ROAK. Still have trouble with the usual. For some reason I don't automatically think of Pirates when I see POTC, not sure why. Oh, and IASMH gets me every time. I had to type it out fully in order to put the letters here.

Thank you so kindly to mickeysmagic for giving me a fireworks pin. Magic, I really had forgotten that I had given that to you to borrow! I thought I gave it to you to keep :) :goodvibes

*backstory: In the beta stages of VMK, a character was able to get as many fireworks magic pins as he/she earned. Now we are only allowed one per character (smart move). So I kept earning the magic pins (only 4) and offered one to mickeysmagic to borrow until she finally was able to get one. Last night she traded it back to me (surprisingly since I had forgotten about it!! :) ). Congrats again Magic, for achieving that goal (finally ;) ). :thewave:

Glad to have a friend like you :hug:

BrittnTylersMom said:
What an awesome group we have here! :disrocks:

I concur, I have seen many RAOK (I was thinking the same thing as you Bezoar, only what came to mind was something about a cat with a hairball.) I have seen many acts of kindness on the Central Plaza by people from the Dis.

gblanstom said:
I concur, I have seen many RAOK (I was thinking the same thing as you Bezoar, only what came to mind was something about a cat with a hairball.) I have seen many acts of kindness on the Central Plaza by people from the Dis.

You do know that a hairball in a cat IS a bezoar, right? That's the medical term for trapped undigestible material ;)

So, not only were you thinking the same thing as me, you were thinking ABOUT me! How nice of you!

i know i will do a RAOK
next person to ask for something i will give it to them (but not a magic pin of course)

JeanJoe said:
You do know that a hairball in a cat IS a bezoar, right? That's the medical term for trapped undigestible material ;)

So, not only were you thinking the same thing as me, you were thinking ABOUT me! How nice of you!

:rotfl2: That's too funny. It will take me a while to stop laughing on that one.

ok
im going around VMK in many places
1st person to find me i will give 4 rocking chairs and a table
(so far i have given KidFoust a cactus chair, a rocking chair, a philharmagic chair, a treasure chest and a water cooler. i've given DizCaptain 5 posters and 10 pins and those all were for answering a question of mine)

SO COME FIND ME AND SAY CHEESE!! (or Cheese!!)

I'd like to thank mickeysmagic for giving me my sorcerer's hat because I could not afford it when it was availible and SuperGirl for giving me a pirate costume. Thank you both :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter