• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rates: Junior?

chill

Mouseketeer
I accessed the link on the disboard regarding the free dining. It listed the following:

Resort, prices begin at:

$425.00 per adult based on double occupancy

$209.00 per Junior

$168.00 per child

What age is considered a junior?
Thanks! :cool1:

hockey mom said:
10-17- is a junior, 3- 9 for a child.

What is the reason for classifying a 10-17 as a junior? 10 year olds pay the same ticket price as an adult and for dining purposes, a 10 year old is considered an adult on the plan. Why would there be any price difference. I have a 10 year old and an 8 year old & when I made my ressie today the CM said 2 adults 2 children. He didn't say anything about a junior. What is this mysterious junior? LOL

Elise

mamapajama said:
What is the reason for classifying a 10-17 as a junior? 10 year olds pay the same ticket price as an adult and for dining purposes, a 10 year old is considered an adult on the plan. Why would there be any price difference. I have a 10 year old and an 8 year old & when I made my ressie today the CM said 2 adults 2 children. He didn't say anything about a junior. What is this mysterious junior? LOL

Elise
The cost for the room is included in the adult price, not in the junior or child price, but a junior and child have different ticket pricing, as you noted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter