Rates with codes Jan.

yooperfan

Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go
Can anyone give me a ballpark figure of what code rates for the third and fourth week of Jan. have been in the past? We have never stayed at this time of year and want to split our next vacation possibly between Wilderness Lodge and Caribbean Beach. I know Jan. of next year is a long way off, but I'd like to make ressies at the current rates for a place I think will be prices within our budget with a code later on. I realise codes aren't something to count on, but I need something to hope and dream for. Thanks.

we're staying 8 days at wl this jan- late- and the rate is 127 for a standard- also staying 8 days at gf conc sl-late also and the rate is 265- both of these are ap rates

hope this helps

I got the Wilderness Lodge for $119 per night Std. View using a code I found on mousesavers.com, for the third week of January. Can't wait, won't be long now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter