Re-Gift Exchange Sent/Received

Kirby

DIS Veteran
I'm getting ready to begin sorting the names. Hopefully I'll get a few out tonight.

The mail by date for this exchange is Saturday, January 27th.

The only expense should be for postage.

If you are mailing out of the US, please mark "gift" on the customs form if that is an option. I know it is for Canada but can't remember if it is on mail going to the UK. This is so there is no charge to get their package out of customs.

Waiting to receive your package to go through it and send what you don't want to your exchange person is not allowed. You should send items that you already have at your home.

That's about it except for:

HAPPY EXCHANGING!

Got my name, got my my box taped up, just need to get to the post office, probably Monday. :thumbsup2

Whoo hoo! :yay: First package out!

It will be Monday before mine goes. I'm gotta get busy. Tonight is my daughter's 16th birthday party. We're expecting 20 teenagers here about 7:00. :scared1:

Whoo hoo! :yay: First package out!

It will be Monday before mine goes. I'm gotta get busy. Tonight is my daughter's 16th birthday party. We're expecting 20 teenagers here about 7:00. :scared1:

Wow! Happy birthday, Kirby's DD!:bday:
Bobbi

Hi all,

Just got back from the store, mailed my package today. (I have a P.O. in a local grocery that is open on Sundays). My package is headed West, with DC, Priority Mail. It should be there by Thursday or so. Hope my exchangee likes it.

Jenny

Five packages on their way! :cool1:

I survived Carol's party. We ended up with 17 teenagers here. It was fun, they're a good group of kids.

I have my gift packaged and sitting at door. Will take to post office tomorrow and mail during my conference period.

Trip was wonderful....2 ladies on a birthday trip....:rotfl: We got lots of attention.

My package is in the mail box waiting for pick up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter