? re viewing of space schuttle

Rolo

Earning My Ears
Hi! My family will be in Florida during the next space schuttle launch, Feb 28th. I would like to take a day to go to the beach and also view the launch. An earlier post suggested viewing from space view park. Any other opinions/options for a family orientated fun day would be appreciated. :D

Hi, lucky you to be in the area during a space shuttle launch!

Tons of things to do in and around titusville.

Have you been to Kennedy Space center? Website is www.ksc.com

This past august, we stayed at the Holiday Inn titusville for 3 nights. We did see our first shuttle launch which was awesome and toured the KSC. Plus went south to Cocoa Beach and north to towards Daytona.

If you want a good view of the space launch pads, you can buy a parking ticket from Holiday Inn T which will alllow you to parsk in their lot and watch the launch from behind the hotel. Cost is $l0. to park there, but that's better than parking on the street with little kids along.

Go to www.titusville.com and www.spacecoast.com for more info.

Hercamore, thanks for the reply! I will check out the websites you mentioned. Can you give me more details about cocoa beach also can you recommend any good restaurants?

Anymore DIS'ers out there with info re viewing schuttle launches?

Hi,

The only restaurant we ate at in Cocca beach was a chinese one called Royal China on the main strip.
The main strip of CB is loaded with all types of restaurants.

www.cocoabeach.com has lots of info for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter