READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in queue at 5:30, off ride at 7:08. Definitely more of an experience than a ride, especially when you factor in the win, lose, or draw BG grab at sunrise. I'm beat, but Bravo Disney, rides unmatched to anything else at this point.

Appreciate all the info you all provided leading up to this point. Now bed time for the 5K tomorrow!
Have fun tomorrow. Get some cute pics on the course

Was in queue at 5:30, off ride at 7:08. Definitely more of an experience than a ride, especially when you factor in the win, lose, or draw BG grab at sunrise. I'm beat, but Bravo Disney, rides unmatched to anything else at this point.

Appreciate all the info you all provided leading up to this point. Now bed time for the 5K tomorrow!
Very happy for you my man!!!

Was able to get on rise today...

Lived up to the hype and then some. Will try
to see the crazy later this week.
What??? How did we just find out about this now! What was your BG experience like or did you have a special “in”??

Last edited:
Question about the ROTR FP you receive for the following day if your BG isn’t called due to downtime with the attraction. I’m assuming it doesn‘t have a specific time on it, and you can use it at any time during the day as long as BG are being called?

We’re going the first week of Feb and DHS is scheduled as our last park day that Friday. As we get closer, I’m starting to worry about the possibility of getting a later BG that ends up not being called. We have to be at the airport early the next morning, so riding the day after wouldn’t be an option for us. I’m thinking about playing it safe and moving DHS up a day even though we’d lose our FP.

Question about the ROTR FP you receive for the following day if your BG isn’t called due to downtime with the attraction. I’m assuming it doesn‘t have a specific time on it, and you can use it at any time during the day as long as BG are being called?

We’re going the first week of Feb and DHS is scheduled as our last park day that Friday. As we get closer, I’m starting to worry about the possibility of getting a later BG that ends up not being called. We have to be at the airport early the next morning, so riding the day after wouldn’t be an option for us. I’m thinking about playing it safe and moving DHS up a day even though we’d lose our FP.

Personally I would be worries having you only DHS day as you last full day. I know not always easy to shift days but I would try

We will be at HS Sunday, February 2. Currently park open is 9:00. So, would we follow the same timeframe others are using for the 7:00 open, but two hours later? Might Disney change the opening time to 8:00?
I'd bet on it if I could, lol. It's a Sunday... are there EMHs?
HS must of heard us. They changed it today :)

Personally I would be worries having you only DHS day as you last full day. I know not always easy to shift days but I would try

Yeah, our FP day was a couple of days before ROTR opened. I made DHS our last park day to help with getting SDD. Seemed like the right move at the time.

Keep an eye out for park hour changes. When/if park hours change, more FPs will open up. :)

Do you have park hoppers?. You could try to get a BG, go to another park and then return to DHS when you get call.You may lose another FP but not all 3. Losing all of them with the current crowds is not the best option imho. Besides you get a two hour window, this can help you to rework your plans on the go.

I’m international too and will be on WiFi, it’s quite stressful thinking ahead!
Have you considered renting a pocket wifi device? I rented one from Tep Wireless (I guess they're Travelwifi now) when I went to England because I didn't want to deal with the whole SIM card thing and it was surprisingly reliable and easy to use. You pay a daily rate to have a device that works off of local cellular data to create your own personal wifi hotspot. Takes up about the same amount of space as a regular smartphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter