READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two of us are going next week. Should we try for boarding groups on our two separate MDE accounts or should we both log into one account? Thanks.

I just dont think they will change park hours for Feb at this point. Plenty of FP still available for the first weeks of FEB. maybe later that month....

I tried to remove people but it says they have plans attached to them even though they don't. I did practice just selecting the people I need and was pretty quick (helps they are all next to each other in list)
The only way to remove someone who ever has any plans with you is by calling

They didn’t change opening hours for HS for February yesterday. Moved some of MK to later but haven’t moved times earlier for HS. At least not for whole first week of Feb. They are all sitting at 9am currently.
Yep. That's when I'm headed there, and I keep waiting to see if it will change or not.

Sayhello

LOL color me wrong! Shows what I know..
last checked 2 days ago. Figured if they were going to it would be at least a month out.
;)
We would think that, especially with so much planning necessary at WDW. But then they went overboard with the original opening of GE 4 months early and 3months of 3hr EEMH at HS at 1hr EEMHs at AK/MK. Now they're playing it much closer to the cuff. Twice already they changed park close hours during that same day, and changed opening time the day before.
Definitely keep a close watch, also because that first hour of FPs become available whenever they pull back the open time. SDD would be a good one to grab :)

Now that the Backup groups are lasting longer does anyone know if once they go to Backup groups are the group#’s still random or (hopefully) a little more in order.
For example if backups start at 7:45am and last until 9:30am. If I get a Bg at 8:25 would I get a lower Bg than someone at 9:00???
Probably way more info than we have.

Now that the Backup groups are lasting longer does anyone know if once they go to Backup groups are the group#’s still random or (hopefully) a little more in order.
For example if backups start at 7:45am and last until 9:30am. If I get a Bg at 8:25 would I get a lower Bg than someone at 9:00???
Probably way more info than we have.
Not that I'm any expert, but I assume the boarding groups are "randomly" distributed among the requests made at a given time. So lets say at 7:01am, there may be close to 60 requests for a boarding group. At 8am (provided not all the groups have been distributed), there could be just 5 requests for a boarding group. So the numbers would make more chronological sense.
Each request is a "thread" hitting the servers. The more threads, the more randomized the numbers are. The fewer threads, then the numbers allocated would make more sense.

- just my 0.02 , i could be way off base. But thats how I would program it (I'm in IT)

This thread is HUGE! Trying to find out how large a boarding group size is. My family group size is 16ppl. Should I be splitting the group into small groups for the boarding group for a better chance? (Thé 16 ppl are 4 families of 4).
Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter