READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My turn! Left WL via Uber at 6am. Arrived HS 6:15. Through taps keeping rightish at 6:46. Hard closed app and relaunched app right at 7. Boarding group 21 for a party of 4. TSMM posted 20 minute wait but was a walk on. SDD was already at 70 min when we walked by. In line for Aliens now about 20 minutes and boarding now.

Wow, that didn't take long. At what number did the back up groups start?
Yes, not my favorite development... Will be interesting to hear if the crowds felt unusually large prior to official open. I suppose it's possible that Disney created smaller BGs for today given yesterdays AM problems, but crowd today at 7am was probably just bigger. I also wonder if any FPs were offered yesterday for today. Backup BGs are still available at 8:20am anyway.

Last edited:
We’ve reached the time of year where the BG data (ie when people showed up and how quickly they were snatched up) is likely irrelevant to anybody going in Jan/Feb (outside of MLK and Pres Day).

Crowds are at their heaviest for the next 2 weeks so don’t be intimidated by things like “BGs gone by 7:20” unless you are going during a similarly crowded time. Christmas/New Years weeks are simply outliers.

I’ll still enjoy following along AND what will continue to be relevant is how many BGs they are able to get through! For those who are there now or heading there in the next 2 weeks...may the force be with you!

Last edited:
My sister came to park late and grabbed a backup BG. Her acknowledgment message said that backup BGs started at either 102 or 106 - I can’t remember precisely.

Similar to past days. I also wonder if some thought that this morning was still EMH (instead of evening).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter