READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. So I have posted and think I've got this down, but just want to confirm one thing. Does all of my party have to be present at DHS prior to opening in order for us to get into a boarding group for ROTR or can I just be there to get us into a boarding group and then we all return once our boarding gets called (if it gets called)?

TIA
Dee

Hi. So I have posted and think I've got this down, but just want to confirm one thing. Does all of my party have to be present at DHS prior to opening in order for us to get into a boarding group for ROTR or can I just be there to get us into a boarding group and then we all return once our boarding gets called (if it gets called)?

TIA
Dee

Everybody who wants to ride needs to be tapped into DHS in order to join a boarding group.

TIA
Dee
Yes. Everyone has to have entered the park in order to join a boarding group.

For what it’s worth:

Got to the Studios at 8:30am, not seriously expecting to ride. Assigned boarding group 159.

Got a notification at 5:45pm and got in line at 6pm.

Entered the briefing room at 6:45pm and off the ride at 7:15pm.
On MLK holiday no less. That's promising!

I’ll be rope dropping tomorrow and Wednesday in the freezing cold weather.
Me too! I will be hitting up Starbucks first I think! And will report back on how it goes. I am very nervous because the app has been exceptionally slow and glitchy in the parks the last 2 days. Wifi vs data didnt seem to matter. I couldn’t even open the app to modify my FASTPASS yesterday at MK. Does anyone have any tips to improve app performance? I have an iPhone 6 on Verizon if that matters.

Me too! I will be hitting up Starbucks first I think! And will report back on how it goes. I am very nervous because the app has been exceptionally slow and glitchy in the parks the last 2 days. Wifi vs data didnt seem to matter. I couldn’t even open the app to modify my FASTPASS yesterday at MK. Does anyone have any tips to improve app performance? I have an iPhone 6 on Verizon if that matters.
I think it could be your phone being older.

Y'all, I'm here now and this cold is no joke!! I almost died on the tram from Epcot to my car tonight. I'm from Mississippi so I'll admit I'm not used to cold weather, but dang, it's COLD!!

Do we need to be at HS an hour befor opening if all we want is a BG? I don't really want to rope drop any rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter