READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a tricky question. If I have a DHS park reservation a given day but at 7am I am at airport waiting to fly to Orlando, hour and half flight, can I join a boarding group from another state? Anyone done this?

Question... Friends of ours are going to DHS the same day we are... we plan to meet up. Our MDE accounts are linked. We all want to go on Rise... but don't need to at the same time.

Is it best for us to select our party of 4 and try, while they select their party of 4 to try... or try as party of 8?
I wouldn’t take the time to deselect people as you could miss getting a BG. Even though they may be assigned at the same time there is no requirement to ride at the same time.

When the clock struck 7:00 I clicked to join a boarding group and it immediately informed me I could not join. At 07:00:05.
I followed all the tips and tricks and at exactly seven o’clock I was unsuccessful. I kept trying until it would not let me at One Minute After 7.

Attachments

• 6DFA6849-E85A-453B-A7B5-7697F9540154.jpeg
    6DFA6849-E85A-453B-A7B5-7697F9540154.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 920F244C-66E1-4B5C-B3D0-E5A7AFA9720C.jpeg
    920F244C-66E1-4B5C-B3D0-E5A7AFA9720C.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 83
At POP this morning. On Verizon data. I could hardly get MDE to load in the room the night before. Then I was trying to fill out my son's school health form this morning (kids are home in Michigan) and it wouldn't load.
SO, we went outside and our connection was much better. Clicked join, join, join right as it flipped 7. I got BG 61! Yay! I didn't really want a super early one, I want to ride a few things first. Can't wait! I've been on twice, but DH hasn't been on yet and he's a huge SW fan!

I just had the exact same thing happen to me. No boarding group almost immediately. I am staying at Saratoga Springs. Was in my room on VZ data. I am now thinking I will try another day.

When the clock struck 7:00 I clicked to join a boarding group and it immediately informed me I could not join. At 07:00:05.
I followed all the tips and tricks and at exactly seven o’clock I was unsuccessful. I kept trying until it would not let me at One Minute After 7.
Im sorry :(
The 7:01 not boarding pic just means that the ride is not open, which it isn't since the park doesn't open for a couple of hours.
Are you going to try again at 2?

Ugh, I'm sorry that happened. Where are you?

Im sorry :(
The 7:01 not boarding pic just means that the ride is not open, which it isn't since the park doesn't open for a couple of hours.
Are you going to try again at 2?
I highlighted the wrong part, right below it says the 7:00 boarding was full :(
I guess I will try again at 2!

I highlighted the wrong part, right below it says the 7:00 boarding was full :(
I guess I will try again at 2!
Click join very quickly, do not stop to read anything, are you starting at thr front page or refreshing from the second one?
The process takes less than 3 seconds

I started from the page that says My Queue at the top and Join Queue
Ok, start from the main page, where the pics of the AT AT is.
You're going ro hit join there as soon as the time changes to 2
Then again quickly with each page that comes up, it's 3 join pages to get through
Make sure to open the app a minute before, don't wait until 2 to do that

Ok, start from the main page, where the pics of the AT AT is.
You're going ro hit join there as soon as the time changes to 2
Then again quickly with each page that comes up, it's 3 join pages to get through
Make sure to open the app a minute before, don't wait until 2 to do that
Ok I will try at 2:00 I appreciate your help :)

I also only recommend starting from that first page/AT AT page, and not stopping to look at/change the list of names, just continue on. Hope y'all can get the 2PM BG, lately seems like they've been getting to high numbers of BGs. Hoping for the best for next week when we're there.

We took Uber to speedway. Requested about 7:40. He was already there at pop. Grabbed water in the speedway then slow walk to dhs (she knee is acting up). Got here about 8:08. We're the fourth group. Being held before the skyliner station. It's 8:19 now and 4 more groups have arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter