• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left BW 5:30am
Merry Christmas to those that celebrate.

5:47am through security. Lines are just before ticket booths. Does not seem as busy as last few days.

Tapstiles oppened at 6:31am, tapped in at 6:38
BG55, few seconds was like 20 BG. Person to my left got BG38 literally a second before me.

BG called 10:04
Joined the cause at 10:20
Escaped at 11:07

Last edited:
Waiting for Minnie Van - we are a little behind schedule but should be ok. At least it’s not pouring.

Note to anyone w small kids (under 5 or 6) - lyft and Uber will not take you unless you request a Minnie Van or Uber w car seats. They used to be more lax about this but in the last 2 days have refused

In car at 6:09.
no line at security; waiting for park open about 10 people behind the start of the construction fence at 6:27am.

cheering at 6:32

Last edited:
Left BW 5:30am
Merry Christmas to those that celebrate.

5:47am through security. Lines are just before ticket booths. Does not seem as busy as last few days.

Tapstiles oppened at 6:31am, tapped in at 6:38

looks like we may be the only ones crazy enough to brave it today. Are they letting anyone past Hollywood Blvd.

looks like we may be the only ones crazy enough to brave it today. Are they letting anyone past Hollywood Blvd.
No. Interestingly, Monday we were allowed into park and on rides. Today we are holding(believe yesterday I read they were held as well).

No. Interestingly, Monday we were allowed into park and on rides. Today we are holding(believe yesterday I read they were held as well).
Yes just heard from a CM they’re holding everyone on Hollywood Blvd without allowing anyone to branch off on the sides, to go to TS or SWGE. A small group on Sunset for RNRC and ToT. My 8yo had to go to the bathroom so it was an agonizing wait.

Can anyone report what (if any) BG they are issuing right now? We were going to sleep in after a late park night but I’m awake at the Dolphin & debating about walking over.

Got BG 63. The people next to us got 14. DH’s iPhone X on ATT LTE beat my iPhone 8 on Verizon LTE. Haven’t been able to get on in park WiFi.

last time we were BG 50 when the people next to us were 16. Moral of the story - stand next to us if you want an early BG.

Can anyone report what (if any) BG they are issuing right now? We were going to sleep in after a late park night but I’m awake at the Dolphin & debating about walking over.
As of 8:15am my “join boarding group” button is still red, but I can’t see what BG it is since I’m already in one.

I'm thinking that was either due to weather or perhaps a small private group that was allowed into the park earlier.

We got in to the park around 7:30 because my husband had an appt to make his light sabre. Decided to just check the BGs and was surprised it was available. Joined and got 96! Can’t believe they lasted that long and beyond. Excited to go back later today and experience it one more time. Changed our plans for today but it’s our last day and we have done everything by now so this is a great way to end the vacation.

9:36am and the join boarding group button is still active in MDE. @southernfriedmom did you get a BG?
None of my family was real pumped to get up. We rode it Saturday before my in-laws got here but I was going to try to do it with them. Everyone decided it would be too stressful to do it with them & their ECVs. Is it bad I’ll just wait and do it again when they leave tomorrow & assume they’ll have no idea what they’re missing?? 😬 Looks like back up is still available. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Boarding group 63 called at 10:52. It actually seems less crowded today than it was on 12/23. Lots of space to walk around. We went straight to MF and it was probably an hour wait for us. We were off the ride around 8:30

My guess is that everyone heads to MK today? At least, that was my theory behind booking Epcot today :) HS on Friday....

Boarding group 63 called at 10:52. It actually seems less crowded today than it was on 12/23. Lots of space to walk around. We went straight to MF and it was probably an hour wait for us. We were off the ride around 8:30
My guess is that everyone heads to MK today? At least, that was my theory behind booking Epcot today :) HS on Friday....

I know some locals who actually say Christmas morning is actually a pretty good time to go as everyone is doing gift exchanges, etc first thing and then head to the parks later. So by midday it gets really crowded but morning can be lighter than you might think

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter