• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Real Housewives of New Jersey

Did anyone watch the reunion part 1 last night? Thoughts? How about Teresa saying she has never hit below the belt! She's delusional!!!!

Gotta love how she plays the victim. It's the show's fault. These ladies signed up for this and put their kids in the middle of this. How about some accountability for their poor choices?

I was actually kind of disappointed that Dina was coming off... Teresa like. I like Dina usually.

Totally inappropriate for 3 13-14yo girls to make. What are these parents thinking?

Maybe Theresa can focus more on teaching her four daughters to be SELF RELIANT, SMART, GOAL ORIENTED women:thumbsup2:) instead of this disgusting
behavior for a 13 year old?

JUST MAYBE then they will "understand how to read any contract that they will sign" in their lives and not be IGNORANT AND DUMB like their mother!:mad::furious:

http://youtu.be/ej0adQt87I0 Here's the video. Totally inappropriate for their ages. Teresa is seriously screwed in the head for not only allowing this, but actually encouraging it

Disgusting!!!! My daughter is almost 14 and there is no way I would allow something like this. I have a feeling that Joe is going to have a hard time with Gia when Teresa is serving her sentence. Especially if he's drinking 3-4 bottles of wine a day.

Gotta love how she plays the victim. It's the show'a fault. These ladies signed up for this and put their kids in the middle of this. How about some accountability for their poor choices?

And how she's always saying family first, you never turn your back on family and then she's a total witch to Kathy. I can understand that it was hard for Teresa to hear her aunt say what she did but what she said was true. She wasn't accusing them of something they didn't do, she wasn't discussing specifics. What she said was true. I can just Imagine what Teresa and Joe would be saying if it were Kathy and Richie that were convicted.
Now I know why Theresa wears so much makeup.....she needs it for her two faces!

And how she's always saying family first, you never turn your back on family and then she's a total witch to Kathy. I can understand that it was hard for Teresa to hear her aunt say what she did but what she said was true. She wasn't accusing them of something they didn't do, she wasn't discussing specifics. What she said was true. I can just Imagine what Teresa and Joe would be saying if it were Kathy and Richie that were convicted.
Now I know why Theresa wears so much makeup.....she needs it for her two faces!

Iam so glad somebody said it, I was tried yelling at the TV. Why are people acting as if she has a fatal diease? How dare they send her to jail! To bad,I hope when she is prison those girls snap her back to reality!

Teresa seemed very uncomfortable and defensive. I think ultimately she is embarrassed about the whole thing and how much of a media circus her private life became. I think she is humiliated.

When Joe Gorga was crying saying, "I love you guys" She turned back to him and said, "Yeah, we know" and kind of rolled her eyes. I think she is uncomfortable with the outpouring of emotions from everyone because she knows her and Joe did something wrong and it's almost like she does not feel worthy of the love being projected at her.

I think she is treating Kathy and Rosie horribly. They are trying to reach out but Teresa keeps shutting them down and refusing to accept their apologies.

Did anyone watch the reunion part 1 last night? Thoughts?

How about Teresa saying she has never hit below the belt! She's delusional!!!!

Just got to watch and literally choked on my cocoa when she said that!! :lmao::happytv::rotfl2::rotfl: and how stupid is she to say her children don't know anything about their legal troubles

Amber has got to go

I wonder if there will be a spinoff following Joe and the girls while Teresa's "on vacation"

Helpless Theresa, I get so upset when she blames Social Media for all her problems. She wants to be in the public eye but only her good side. Theresa I have not and never seen your good side. If you do not want your "stuff" in the media then get out of the public eye. You would think you would teach your daughter to also stay out of the spotlight, since it has not gotten you anywhere but jail. :rolleyes1

Teresa (the twin) is annoying to me because she keeps bringing up her mother. Guess what? Nobody cares. Every time someone brought something up she was like, "what about my mother?" It's like she wants the attention. She's blaming Teresa, Dina, Amber, the viewers, and she should be mad at Reno, he's the one who said it.

Oh, I also think Tre is crazy if she thinks her kids don't know anything.

Teresa (the twin) is annoying to me because she keeps bringing up her mother. Guess what? Nobody cares. Every time someone brought something up she was like, "what about my mother?" It's like she wants the attention. She's blaming Teresa, Dina, Amber, the viewers, and she should be mad at Reno, he's the one who said it.

So true!!

I agree, she annoys the hell out of me.

Jacqueline and Chris headed to court over claims of misuse of funds from Jacqueline's former clothing company????:confused3

Everyone seems to think they can "get away with fraud" to support their lavish lifestyles! GUESS NOT!:scared1::laughing:

Jacqueline and Chris headed to court over claims of misuse of funds from Jacqueline's former clothing company????:confused3 Everyone seems to think they can "get away with fraud" to support their lavish lifestyles! GUESS NOT!:scared1::laughing:

And how stupid can these people be to go on to a national TV show??? Makes me wonder if Teresa and Joe would have been caught when they did if they weren't reality TV stars.

Just got to watch and literally choked on my cocoa when she said that!! :lmao::happytv::rotfl2::rotfl: and how stupid is she to say her children don't know anything about their legal troubles Amber has got to go I wonder if there will be a spinoff following Joe and the girls while Teresa's "on vacation"

I don't think there will be a full soon off, but I'm fully expecting one of those 3 part specials.

She was annoying me too!
I think she blames Teresa because it was Teresa's friend that brought it up. Maybe she's thinking Victoria Gotti was only on to bring it u, just like when Teresa's friend were on and brought up the Melissa cheating rumors.

Teresa looked completely uncomfortable and just in shock/dazed over the whole sentencing thing. I think it was probably starting to really sweet in, especially when she mentioned the girl's (can't remember which one) birthday in Feb. Things like that are probably making the reality of it all hit home.

I think her anger with Kathy has to do with Kathy having no other storyline than what's going on with Teresa. It seemed like she was only on the show to talk about Teresa's situation.
I did like that Dina called Melissa or on coming on the show knowing Teresa didn't want her too. I also like when she said "can we stop calling it The Cancer".
Jim is still such a weasel. He needs to stop getting so involved with the arguments between these women. I think my favorite line all season was when Joe Gorga said Jim is considered a witch (with a b).

Don't want to sound shallow but Melissa looked .......different. It just seemed like she threw her hair into a ponytail and put on dark makeup. She's usually very glam. Nicole went a little heavy with the spray tan and Teresa's white Grecian dress did not seem appropriate for the show. Dina looked great, as well as Rosie and Cathy. Theresa's gold dress was gorgeous but her face looked different, as if she had some injections on her face.

I also thought Melissa looked very.......simple. She looked like her hair was in a pony tail, her dress was very plain, her makeup was subdued, no jewelry etc. She is usually all about the glitz and glam, but instead she was very understated. Maybe her stylist was away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter