"really me" DCL contest

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I'll rewind my tape and start recording again today. Only this time I'll check it before dinner. And yes, I said tape. Still on VHS over here. We need to get with the times and get a PVR or something.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I'll rewind my tape and start recording again today. Only this time I'll check it before dinner. And yes, I said tape. Still on VHS over here. We need to get with the times and get a PVR or something.

:lmao::rotfl2:

Wow, I hated VHS for recording way back when...it would drive me INSANE to use it now :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

When we (meaning Canada) finally offered PVR's I was the first in line :thumbsup2 The US had Tivo for years before us, I was so jealous! :rolleyes:

I went through 5 hours of programming yesterday and couldn't find it! :headache: Maybe they changed the time of day they are showing it :confused3

I will check today to spare you the whole VCR thing ;) :laughing:

Lately it drives me nuts as well. For the past two years though, I hadn't wanted to purchase anything that wasn't extermely necessary. I viewed that as taking funds away from our vacation fund. :mad:

Now that we're using the VHS more lately, I have to admit I'm thinking of switching.

Well, I sat down to speed-thru the tape and find today's code. It's a long process though. The kids keep stopping me whenever they see Phineas & Ferb episodes pop up. Watching their 3rd one now. Ok... I'd be watching it as well but I've seen this one. ;)

I was watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates with my daughter (from a 5:30am episode on Dec 30th) and found a new bonus word :rolleyes: :thumbsup2

Snorkel :goodvibes

Thanks everyone for all the codes :goodvibes

Good luck everyone! Hope one of us wins :thumbsup2:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter