Received an email offer

PamNC

DIS Veteran
Wow! My first email offer. And I don't really understand it that well. Did anyone else get this one: the headline is "Enjoy our Disney Dining Plan for free..." It talked about a 5 night, 6 day package at a value resort for $425 per adult. That includes 5 nights at the resort, 6 day theme park admission, and for dining: 1 counter service, 1 select snack, and 1 table service meal per day per person.

We're not interested in the value resorts but it says to ask about other hotels.

Anyone else get this? Do you feel this is a good deal? We usually buy AP's, but ours ran out in Feb. We didn't renew. Reason being we weren't sure when we would be going next and I really didn't like the expiration date that I had. plus, with MYW tickets, we're not sure if the APs are the way to go...the price has gone up significantly.

This offer sounds appealing - I just wanted to get others' ideas/thoughts. I think I'll call and get a price for a moderate and a deluxe and do some math.

PamNC

GO FOR IT!
I received this last week and booked it right away for me and my DD for POP.
ONLY certain people receive these offers.
The full 5 nights/6days and paid an extra 34.00 for park hopping. Disney dining for free! Can't beat that deal.
I was there last year and spent over 500.00 on food for two people.
Daughter is 21 this year, this is a nice treat before going back to college in Sept. Trip planned for 25-30 Aug.

We received the same email and we have booked 2 rooms at the Wilderness Lodge, I have been crunching numbers for days and came to the conclusion that even if an AP rate did come out for September (which I have not purchased yet), this deal will save us $200 per person, even with the room charged at rack rate [$1,110. tax incl (5 nights) plus 5-day theme park plus passes for 3 adults @ $246 ea.] (divided by 3 adults in one room, gets the better deal because of the split $616. per person). I don't think you'll get a better deal that includes room, tickets and meals for 6 days, you will probably get a better savings :cheer2: staying at a moderate since the rooms are rack rate.

after looking at the menus and all, if you like to enjoy a good meal, then this is totally worth it, and if it's free, even better. I will be going with DW, DS, and DD, and I can't wait to try all the expensive dishes. and how disney has pooled all meals makes it easier to try the 'signature' places (pay cash for kids) and not run out of meal credits. this could serve as our only food the whole time. just the peace of mind of ordering what sounds good, rather than the price is almost worth it. i furiously check my email everyday hoping for this deal, with no luck.

best i could do, so far, is 5 nights at BC with dining, 2826 through AAA. not bad, only ~200 more than if i had a stinking email code.

PamNC said:
Wow! My first email offer. And I don't really understand it that well. Did anyone else get this one: the headline is "Enjoy our Disney Dining Plan for free..." It talked about a 5 night, 6 day package at a value resort for $425 per adult. That includes 5 nights at the resort, 6 day theme park admission, and for dining: 1 counter service, 1 select snack, and 1 table service meal per day per person.

We're not interested in the value resorts but it says to ask about other hotels.

Anyone else get this? Do you feel this is a good deal? We usually buy AP's, but ours ran out in Feb. We didn't renew. Reason being we weren't sure when we would be going next and I really didn't like the expiration date that I had. plus, with MYW tickets, we're not sure if the APs are the way to go...the price has gone up significantly.

This offer sounds appealing - I just wanted to get others' ideas/thoughts. I think I'll call and get a price for a moderate and a deluxe and do some math.

PamNC

Pam--

I also got that e-mail offer, and was able to apply it to 6 nights at Dixie Landings. We have 10-day MYW passes left over from another trip, so I just purchased a 1-day ticket with the package. For our family of 5, it's a good value :)

I really, really, really want this e-mail code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, please, please, please let it come my way. We are going for 10 nights so it will save us roughly $1,000.

Just got back on sunday and quess what
my first e mail pin was waiting for me
why oh why did this not come last month
but least I know i am on there e mail address list

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter