Recent PPO BOG reservations and 7 Mines Train

Letsbgoofy

DIS Veteran
Any recent BOG PPO reservations with 7 Mines Train experiences before the park opens? 2 years ago we got in 4 rides before the park opened, just wondering what the current procedures are. We are gong on a morning where there is not EMM.

I was there last week on a non-EMM morning and we were allowed onto the ride at 8:50. I rode SDMT twice before heading over to Peter Pan which, by then, had a twenty minute posted wait. When I exited Mine Train for the second time the CMs were directing reriders to the standby queue. We used the FastPass line PPO..

We were there on 8/12, not a EMM day. We got in to the ride around 8:50 and rode twice through the FP line before the flood of people arrived. If we had lined up earlier and been at the very front we may have gotten a third ride but we were still eating.

Thanks for your experiences. 2 rides is enough, we have a FP for later in the day too. We could get a FP for our first day, so I really want to make the most of day 2.

8/14... we were not at front of line, also got 2. Wish we'd foregone the second; PP was 35 minutes by the time we got over there.

We were there in June on a non EMH am and didn't get in to the 7DMT line until right at 9. We were let in before the mass of humanity but one ride only. We did zip over to PP and rode with a 10 min wait.

I posted this on another thread yesterday. EMM was not offered the week we went in July (unfortunately as we had really wanted to do it). MK opened at 9 AM all of the days we were there, no AM EMH.

We had 3 different experiences in July. Once we were only allowed to line up early (still an advantage over the regular park crowd). Another day we rode twice before the park opened. We could have gone again, but we wanted to line up to be among the first on Peter Pan. And one of the days was truly magical. We rode several times in a row. More than once, the ride was mostly empty! We were one of the only families done with breakfast that early.

We were allowed to enter the park at 7:45 and go directly to BOG even with an 8:25 reservation one morning (another morning we had an 8:00 and the other we were at CRT). No one told us we had to wait until closer to our reservation time. We were the second family to arrive at BOG that morning.

Thanks again everyone! I love knowing that there is a place where you can get just about every question answered in a matter of hours.

I was there on Sunday and it was EMM, we were held until just seconds before park opened . We saw the fireworks shoot up as we were walked through the line. Only one ride for us ( we weren't far back in the line waiting) and by the time we got to PP it was already a 40 min wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter