Recommend any non steak items at Steakhouse 71?

postmanrings

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are staying at Bay Lake in January and would like to try Steakhouse 71 since its near property. She is not a big fan of steak, so anything else stand out on their menu to make it a trip?

Hi

The vegetable Wellington received good reviews from the vegetarian in our group that ordered it. She said it was a good spin on the Beef Wellington and she would order it again.

Below is a picture of the dish. This was from late 2021, but I see it’s still on the menu.

Noreen

C797EC61-74A7-4296-B2A8-4DA8C0A5A219.jpeg

I had the crab cake appetizer as my dinner when we went (also ordered the au gratin potatoes) and it was amazing!

I'd visit just for the onion rings. :laughing: French onion soup was also good. The burger (lunch menu; all day in the lounge -- have heard you can still request it in the dining room at dinner) is absolutely delicious. The wedge salad is good. I haven't personally tried it but the bacon and eggs appetizer with pork belly gets rave reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter