Recommendations wanted for Saratoga

california37

Mouseketeer
Hi friends!
We are going back to the world in a few weeks and we have 7 nights booked at SSR in a 2 bedroom (dedicated)
We haven’t stayed at SSR in a long time and wondered if you could help us with a room request!

We are a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids aged 9,6,3) we will have a rental car and will not be using Disney transportation
We will likely be walking to Disney springs about twice
We will be using the zero entry pools as that’s easiest for the kids (so won’t want to be near the quiet pool!)
We will get a resort mug so will want to pass the refill station
We would prefer to not be on ground floor

any suggestions on good buildings or villas you’ve stayed in which were good?!
We don’t have a preferred room booking and we are not fussed really if they have been refurbed (but would be nice!)

thanks in advance xx

Did you book SV or PV? If you are in preferred view, then your choices for section are Congress Park or the Sorings. The Springs is closer to the Carriage House.

If SV, then I think Paddock is a good one as I have heard its good for children,.never stayed myself.

There is a mug fill station at the Paddock Feature Pool, as well as a splash area and water slide.
Excellent pool bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter