• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recommended Daily Allowance of THE DIS?

RDA for DIS Time per day

• less than one hour - extended exposure can be fatal

• one hour - just a taste of DIS goodness

• two to three hours - barely enough time to sufficiently hanname

• four to six hours - why not...it's summer now

• six to twelve hours - my mission in life is to answer all posts...for the people

• no limit - 24 hours a day is not enough

Results are only viewable after voting.

AreWeThereYet

<font color=blue>Hopes to find bliss one day!<br><

I'm really not addicted to THE DIS....I can give it up any time I want. Really!!

But DW thinks I am in way over my head and is calling for intervention. :earseek:

Just curious - If the FDA had to create a Recommended Daily Allowance for The DIS, what's your vote for the amount of time we should be alotted on a daily basis?

Post some clarification or justification for your vote if you like!!!

:confused3

JimFitz said:
What is Hanname????

Jim, you are not getting the recommended daily allowance of the Dis if you haven't figured out Hanname :earseek:

I recommend the one to two hours it will take to read the thread hanname always at the top of our great DVC CB and then you will understand, I promise :teeth:

Live long and hanname :grouphug:

You left out the option: "I am The Dis, and The Dis is me. Time is a meaningless concept for mere newbies. We have become one in a union of technology, spirit, and hanname."

Ther are still DISers that don't know hanname? Should we even allow thenm to read the thrad at this point? It's become sacred. I guess if they promise to read it in it's entirety, they can be forgiven. ;)

Two - Three hours, but not consecutively. (Might cause a brain freeze if all at once!)

AreWeThereYet said:

I'm really not addicted to THE DIS....I can give it up any time I want. Really!!
But DW thinks I am in way over my head and is calling for intervention. :earseek:

Oh NO!!! -- Not intervention!!

One hour in the morning and two in the evening. And maybe a few minutes mid-day -well maybe more than a few minutes. :rotfl:

Rash said:
You left out the option: "I am The Dis, and The Dis is me. Time is a meaningless concept for mere newbies. We have become one in a union of technology, spirit, and hanname."
:rotfl:

I voted 2-3 hours, some days it's more...other days it's less or none :earseek: Having to take care of other stuff really cuts into my DIS time some days! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter