Recommended footwear for clubs??

SC Minnie

I'm no quitter - Are we there yet?
This may seem like a stupid quiestion but -- are flip flops OK for the clubs or are they required to wear tennis shoes or closed toed sandals? I haven't seen anything on this anywhere. We are sailing 1/19 and am trying to pack for DD 7. I don't want to pack more than she will need.

Thanks for any feedback.

Flip flops or sandals are fine most of the time, but sometimes the kids do activities on the sports deck (the kids Navigator will tell you) and you'll want the kids in sneakers or the equivalent then. :)

Thanks- I didn't want to end up packing 6 pairs for shoes if I didn't need to! I was hoping to just pack sneakers and flip flops for during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter