Recommended offsite pizza delivery

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Which offsite pizza delivery would you recommend? As our kids pass the 10 year old milestone where they're charged as adults, it's too expensive to eat on site. They love pizza-who do you recommend? Any if anyone's stayed at Old Key West, do they deliver to your villa, or just to the lobby, where you have to meet them? And if anyone has any other delivery recommendations, please post those too.

You know if you mobile order you can order from the kid’s menu no matter your age. We did it at Satuli Canteen and my wife does it quite frequently for herself. Even the table serves that offer mobile ordering you are able to do it from. Obviously at an table serves where you are physically eating it doesn’t work.

Yes, most will deliver to your door at OKW. I’ve tried Flippers and Giordano’s based on locals recommendations, they were not for me or my kids. Most of it went right into trash. I heard Anthony’s coal fired is decent.

Yes, most will deliver to your door at OKW. I’ve tried Flippers and Giordano’s based on locals recommendations, they were not for me or my kids. Most of it went right into trash. I heard Anthony’s coal fired is decent.
Another vote for Giordano’s. They have thin crust but we really enjoy their Chicago deep dish pizza!

Be sure you have folks and knives!

477BC9C7-92D9-487F-A709-8D1827EAEAF7.jpeg

If I was staying at resort with stove & refrigerator and just wanted a late night snack pizza for kids I would place grocery delivery for a DiGiornios thin crust or Paul Newmans . Quick to fix if stove actually works .
I do Not like pizza delivered cause it gets “steamy” but would love to know a guaranteed suggestion so I am following your thread.
If you place order , Do you choose the closest location ?

Has anybody tried the new Detroit Style from Lil Caesar’s Pizza Pizza?
I guess they deliver too?
Just read online review Might have to try it with extra cheese. The review gave slight edge over Pizza Huts Detroit but also mentioned
LC has a pretzel crust to try !
I swear Pizza a day would be a different lifestyle almost with so many choices and different styles !

Last edited:
We buy tombstone in the on site “grocery”/gift store and cook it in the oven. We bring foil and cook it on the foil. Also bring pizza knife. Rooms don’t have one 🤪Kids love tombstone.

Great ideas about either Grocery ordering or buying Tombstone pizza. And I bought a Mickey-handled pizza cutter-the kids would probably enjoy that! We're planning to do a grocery order for the first time also.

Chicago deep dish pizza

You mean Chicago lasagna lol

Just saying if you tell someone you are getting a pizza and show up with that they will be severely disappointed. It can be good but its a completely different meal (and I grew up in the region and used to pre-covid be in the city a number of days each month).

We buy tombstone in the on site “grocery”/gift store and cook it in the oven.

Heck I bet you can get a Uno's pizza in the store that will compete with that Gio pizza to an extent if you wanted to try deep dish (true deep dish not the fake kind some places try to pass off).

We've ordered Flippers several times while staying onsite and my family liked it. I'm not a deep dish person so haven't tried Giordano’s.

You mean Chicago lasagna lol

Just saying if you tell someone you are getting a pizza and show up with that they will be severely disappointed. It can be good but its a completely different meal (and I grew up in the region and used to pre-covid be in the city a number of days each month
I’m confident most people can grasp the concept of a deep dish pizza and understand what they’d be getting. It’s a different kind of meal I agree but it’s still just pizza with pizza ingredients.

Does anywhere deliver pizza to the Grand Floridian? I just checked Flippers, Giordianos, and Anthony's and all 3 gave me an error that "delivery is not available at that address" when I put in GF address: 4401 Floridian Way

Ideas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter