reconfirm or not with Yourride?

We did on our last trip. Call me a worry wart, but I confirm everything!!!!!!!:D :D Of course, Rabbit had everything there!

I am also a perennial worrywart, and for our trip in June I did reconfirm our pickup. But for our September trip (which was totally unexpected) I did not reconfirm. Rabbit was waiting for us right on time!!!

I am also a worrywart, and for our trip in June I did reconfirm our pickup. But for our September trip (which was totally unexpected) I did not reconfirm. Rabbit was waiting for us right on time!!!

... and had no problems whatsoever. Dennis was there to pick us up for our late-night arrival -- and even had a balloon to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary! It definitely got our vacation off on the right foot!

Have a great time on your vacation,
Sarah

I was looking on this board for the phone # for yourride so I could call and confirm our pick up for our up comming trip. I cant seem to find the # here and doing a search was no help:rolleyes: Can anyone here please give a felow worry wart the phone # to yourride so I can call them? Thank you so much:)

Never mind, I found it:D All I had to do was look at the right hand side of the page and clicked on the yourride ad:D Getting sooooo excited ,will soon be going to DW:D

Thrilled to know that Yourride is so dependable. We have a reservation for our trip in 9 weeks. I must say that the email Rabbit sent to confirm our reservation was quite charming. Still, I will probably call when our arrival day draws closer as, like all of you, I stress over these things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter