Recording now 7/28/09

:rolleyes1 No one tell NC Beast that I ate his Cracker Jack---its 2points for the small box on WW.

Hey Kevin!!

I just made Chocolate mousse for the first time...it's in the fridge chilling and hopefully setting up nicely!!
My parents are coming over for dinner and I wanted to do something decadent for dessert!!

Wish me luck??

Any chance there will be a "Christmas in August" podcast show? I know it's usually a July event.....! My family is spending Christmas week at Disney and would love to hear you all chat about the fabulous holiday events!

I want to call in so bad , but I'm afarid that I'll be so nervous I'll sound like I'm chewing my face :scared1:
I always sound so horrible on tape :confused3

Any chance there will be a "Christmas in August" podcast show? I know it's usually a July event.....! My family is spending Christmas week at Disney and would love to hear you all chat about the fabulous holiday events!

Not this week...

But there will be some discussion of Christmas events.

Oh dang! I go to watch some Tivo and missed being first! Lol

Hey, Kevin? Did ya mention me yet? Rofl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter