Refillable cups?

Jenny412

Mouseketeer
Hello! Does anyone know if Cabana Bay and Sapphire Falls are still doing the refillable cups at the resort?

I asked this same question on a Facebook Group (Cabana Bay) and apparently they are currently not doing the refillable cups as of a few days ago. Not sure if that will change, but I hope so!

From what I understand they aren't doing refills at the resorts. You can buy a souvenir cup and get one fill and that's it. We ran into that at Endless Summer and I have seen others post about it being the same elsewhere.

I asked this same question on a Facebook Group (Cabana Bay) and apparently they are currently not doing the refillable cups as of a few days ago. Not sure if that will change, but I hope so!

Just wanted to add, I called Cabana Bay and they confirmed the refillable cups are still not available and they are not sure when they will be.

I find this a bit strange because I'm almost certain that they are doing refillable mugs in the parks. So if they are working in the park, why not the hotel?

Just wanted to add, I called Cabana Bay and they confirmed the refillable cups are still not available and they are not sure when they will be.

I find this a bit strange because I'm almost certain that they are doing refillable mugs in the parks. So if they are working in the park, why not the hotel?
We were just there and I can confirm cup refills via the freestyle machines are working in the parks.
Edited bc i am terrible at phone posts

We were just there and I can confirm cup refills via the freestyle machines are working in the parks.
Edited bc i am terrible at phone posts

Yeah that's so strange! I wonder why they're allowing them in the parks, but not the resort?

Do the parks use a Team Member to do the actual filling? Or a TM is stationed at each machine to properly wipe it down after each fill?

Could explain the difference between park refills and resort (i.e. resorts don't have additional staffing to properly disinfect the machine surfaces after each use).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter