Refillable mug?

I went to two places, in Waikiki, over the weekend, that had self-service stations for soda.

I had been expecting nothing at Aulani, so I was pleasantly surprised that you can get self-service ice and water outside Ulu Cafe. That has been working out great for us, since we brought mugs from previous trips. It's not soda, but it is cold, tasty, and healthy.

I saw yesterday on Instagram that the physical machines are back. They were behind a wall for the last two years. Now they are out and just have a sign on them that says they are unavailable. Hoping that means they are coming back soon...

I saw yesterday on Instagram that the physical machines are back. They were behind a wall for the last two years. Now they are out and just have a sign on them that says they are unavailable. Hoping that means they are coming back soon...
I just walked past Ulu Cafe, and a CM is currently working on the machines.

Not yet. Someone was told the programming of the machine isn’t completed yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter