Refillable mugs for 2022

Just out of curiosity how many resorts have the Freestyle Machines? I feel the mug is best valued with the Freestyle Machine

IMHO from our experience we didn't buy them, being tied to the hotel didn't make sense for us we had better value picking up some bottles or half rack of soda off property.
We never have before either, but they’re not resort specific anymore. If you have split stays like we do, you can use it the whole time. So we’re buying them this time.

I never liked the cups honestly, granted we do not spend a lot of time at the resort, but I just never felt like I got the use out of them

I have a Star Wars metal refillable mug from a previous trip to PO-FQ that I am going to take with me on our upcoming return trip to PO-FQ for 5 nights. They have 4 freestyle machines in the food court and I will definitely use them. I love Diet Coke w/lime and Seagram's Diet ginger ale w/lime and the metal tumbler is very nice. I would like to think the Disney should put freestyle machines in every resort.

I THINK Riviera has one also. One of the advantages of the Refillable Mugs now (as opposed to many years ago) is that they can be used at any resort during your stay. I went to Riviera for lunch one day (their Croque Monsier is delicious!) so I had my refillable mug with me.

Beach Club Marketplace had one last time I visited, but it was Feb 2020... hopefully it'll still be there at the end of this month.

Well, it didn't have one 2 weeks ago, when I stayed there. I'm glad you mentioned it though. When I got at BCV, I thought I remembered a Freestyle Machine from my last stay there in the fall of 2019. When there wasn't one, I was a little confused, figured I must have a bad memory.

Well, it didn't have one 2 weeks ago, when I stayed there. I'm glad you mentioned it though. When I got at BCV, I thought I remembered a Freestyle Machine from my last stay there in the fall of 2019. When there wasn't one, I was a little confused, figured I must have a bad memory.
Oh no! We love Vanilla Coke here and most of the value of the refillable mugs in our last trip was the feeling of being in Club Cool and trying new flavors of everything. Thanks for reporting though... I'll know now to expect everything regular for our next.

When we were there in April 2021 BC Marketplace had them and also GF had one. But this was also at the time where they filled it for you because of COVID. So maybe they got rid so less touch points?

Oh no! We love Vanilla Coke here and most of the value of the refillable mugs in our last trip was the feeling of being in Club Cool and trying new flavors of everything. Thanks for reporting though... I'll know now to expect everything regular for our next.
I think I read somewhere that the BC Freestyles are the machines that moved to YC. You can still get your Vanilla Coke, you just have to walk a bit farther.

Does anyone know what the current price is for a refillable mug? Recently, I thought I read that soft drinks increased in price to over $4 per drink. That means that you'd only need 5 drinks (not in parks) to break even, based on what refillable mugs cost just 6 months ago, just $20.
When we visit in the August heat we get our money back by the end of the first day. :)

Does anyone know if all the refillable mugs are the same at all the resorts? We are doing a split stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge Lodge and the Contemporary. Does anyone have pictures of the current mugs?
Thanks

I’m pretty sure the current Coke Freestyle resort locations are Yacht, Riviera, Grand Floridian, French Quarter, CBR. That’s what the Coke Freestyle website shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter