Refillable Mugs - Is this allowed?

Lisa3

DIS Veteran
Please don't throw something at me for this question. We will be staying at the Poly and will buy new refillable mugs for this trip (last trip was to POR). Can you bring your filled mugs into Kona Kafe or is this not acceptable. As I said, I'm not trying to be tacky, we have never stayed at this resort and I do not know what the policy is on refillable mugs in sit down restaurants. Thank you for your KIND answers.:)

I know they will only refill them at the snack bar, so you couldn't actually get it refilled at Kona. I don't know if they would allow you to fill it up in the snack bar and then take it into Kona with your or not, but probably not.

I don't see why they would have a problem with you bringing in your filled mugs. I bring bottles of water to all the sit down restaurants because we prefer water and FL water is yicky. Noone has ever said a word about us not ordering drinks.

Angela

I don't see it as a problem. If you have a filled mug, soda bottle, water bottle, of course you'll drink it before it gets all warm. I haven't seen any problem with it when I've been there.
~Tina

I know people have done it at the WL. Fill up mugs and go in and when they are empty, just get up and go to the snack bar for a refill and come back to your table. It may be a lot of walking but I don't think they care if you use them.

We brought our YC mugs with us when we ate at Cape May buffet and the waitress filled them for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter