Refillable Popcorn Buckets

Any pictures of current buckets? Any chance there's a Flower and Garden bucket?

Usually the current bucket doesn't differ from older buckets but slightly. They use to have a specific bucket per park, like I have one from HS with Mickey and Minnie as Indiana Jones stunt show.. Another from AK as Mickey and gang on the safari.

I believe they fully did away with that already though and just made one regular bucket that encompasses all the park icons. So the regular refillable bucket you find at MK you'll find at AK.

Like this one below, which I believe is the current bucket

263FFD87-FB3E-4053-8E25-691C25272BD4.jpeg 3C9D9C1C-8D27-4656-B6BB-42735C034C29.jpeg

I don't think they ever do specific Flower and Garden or Food and Wine buckets. If they have I've never seen them.

Then you'll have your special edition buckets like River of Lights lotus flower, Darth Vader head, 7dmt car, tiefighter, etc

Usually the current bucket doesn't differ from older buckets but slightly. They use to have a specific bucket per park, like I have one from HS with Mickey and Minnie as Indiana Jones stunt show.. Another from AK as Mickey and gang on the safari.

I believe they fully did away with that already though and just made one regular bucket that encompasses all the park icons. So the regular refillable bucket you find at MK you'll find at AK.

Like this one below, which I believe is the current bucket

View attachment 308233 View attachment 308234

I don't think they ever do specific Flower and Garden or Food and Wine buckets. If they have I've never seen them.

Then you'll have your special edition buckets like River of Lights lotus flower, Darth Vader head, 7dmt car, tiefighter, etc

Thank you!

Can you use the bucket at the water parks as well?
We bought a refillable bucket at the water park last August. Refilled it several times and while in line I saw people with a different design refillable bucket and they were getting theirs refilled too.

We bought a refillable bucket at the water park last August. Refilled it several times and while in line I saw people with a different design refillable bucket and they were getting theirs refilled too.

Thanks! Popcorn is a great water park snack.

But if it's dated as being good until Dec 31, 2018, does last very long with those Christmas trips.

No different than someone knowing a park closes at X p.m. and arriving at Xp.m.-4 hours. They shouldn't get extra time past closing because they showed up late.

Not everyone can have everything exactly when they want it.

Last night 10pm or so, I was at MK and purchased a “green handle 4 parks” popcorn bucket at the cart near the castle and entrance to Tomorrowland. I sat down near the stand to eat my popcorn knowing I would get a refill before leaving the park. While sitting there, I watched folks come up for refills with the current bucket with no problem. One man walked up with the same buck plus a purple/blue bucket (it was dark out so hard to tell - but clearly it was a different design) the cast member only allowed him to refill the green bucket. Right afterwards, I went up to get my refill and heard the cast member chuckling about that guy trying to get a refill.

My take away as a AP holder who is somewhat local is that as long as it is the same design you should have no problem getting a refill. I did see this week the blue lids and handles buckets sold but the design was the same.

The current MK bucket is similar to this except there are butterflies on it and both the top and handle are neon green

Last night 10pm or so, I was at MK and purchased a “green handle 4 parks” popcorn bucket at the cart near the castle and entrance to Tomorrowland. I sat down near the stand to eat my popcorn knowing I would get a refill before leaving the park. While sitting there, I watched folks come up for refills with the current bucket with no problem. One man walked up with the same buck plus a purple/blue bucket (it was dark out so hard to tell - but clearly it was a different design) the cast member only allowed him to refill the green bucket. Right afterwards, I went up to get my refill and heard the cast member chuckling about that guy trying to get a refill.

My take away as a AP holder who is somewhat local is that as long as it is the same design you should have no problem getting a refill. I did see this week the blue lids and handles buckets sold but the design was the same.

Ok, so are they changing the design/ color on the buckets weekly or daily? Last year when I bought the one at the water park it worked for the week we were there, we were planning on buying another one this year when we go in August and I was hoping to use it for the entire 10 day vacation. Are they now or were only refillable for the day you buy the bucket? Thanks!

Ok, so are they changing the design/ color on the buckets weekly or daily? Last year when I bought the one at the water park it worked for the week we were there, we were planning on buying another one this year when we go in August and I was hoping to use it for the entire 10 day vacation. Are they now or were only refillable for the day you buy the bucket? Thanks!

Who knows...they can go 6 months without changing. One thing I can definitely say is they will change the bucket for Halloween and Christmas

They likely change every so many months. It's not daily or weekly

It'll be good for your entire 10 day stay. It's good for the length of your stay

I’ve been here for a few days now and we’ve refilled our bucket from last Summer several times with no problems. At both Epcot and HS, the refills cost $1.50. Last night at MK (on outskirts of hub), the refill was $1.75. We have a blue handle/lid bucket that has “Epcot” on it and the gang in astronaut outfits.

As someone previously posted, the cart in MK, between Tortuga Tavern and Splash, no longer has Maple corn; it’s the regular butter-flavored.

If Disney is going to allow us to reuse “old” buckets, you would think that they should at least grandfather us in for the “old” refill cost of $1.25!!!

popcorn::

Here at MK today and all the buckets feature all the Mickey Gang with all the park icons. Neon green handle and matching lid.

Refills are posted at every stand I saw as $1.75

Here at MK today and all the buckets feature all the Mickey Gang with all the park icons. Neon green handle and matching lid.

Same design as the previous blue lid, right?

Is it still posted ‘good for length of stay’? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter