Refurbishments/Rehab dates, Check here first

Spiderman closed Feb. 8th through early March.

Bummer! The HLP and I are going in a few weeks, and that's one of my favorites! (She might be happy, though, because she hates Spiderman and everything to do with him, even though she's never been on the ride.)

Yikes, that was a close shave for me, as I'm visiting during the week of January 30. Spider-Man is one of my all-time fave theme park attractions.

Aw drat about Spidey! We get there on the 10th. Glad we went on it multiple times on each of our previous two visits, though!

I'm visiting IOA for the 1st time with my school Chorus group, and I was wondering which rides at IOA are sceduled for closing then (if there are even any set closure dates for that time)?

Thank you!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

AUGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Do you think it will be closed in the AM on the 8th? Any chance it would be open on the 8th?

AUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

AUGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Do you think it will be closed in the AM on the 8th? Any chance it would be open on the 8th?

AUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!

Probably not, but stay posted for any changes.

I've heard that Despicable Me will open this summer. Does anyone know when abouts that may be?:confused3 We will be there 5/22-5/26 TIA

I've heard that Despicable Me will open this summer. Does anyone know when abouts that may be?:confused3 We will be there 5/22-5/26 TIA
No...sorry...theme parks don't usually give exact dates for an attraction opening. Just keep checking back.

Ride closures are now listed on the calendar/park hours page at universalorlando.com

Any word on when spider man will re open? I noticed the website mentioned above only says March. We will be visiting the 3rd week of March-keeping my fingers crossed that it will be open for our first dark side visit.

Any word on when spider man will re open? I noticed the website mentioned above only says March. We will be visiting the 3rd week of March-keeping my fingers crossed that it will be open for our first dark side visit.

You know as much as any of us, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter