###Regift exchange sent/received###...COMPLETED!!

I had recieved my exchange today, but not sure who I had gotten it from :confused3 . Thank you mystery sender.
Inside were-

*Pin cushion
*Moose dropping earrings
*Black purse
*Racoon ornament
*Bath and Body Works bubble bath, and duck.
*Too Old...Never! pin
*Shaving kit
*2 types of soaps
*Floral floating candles
*A wooden X
*Zebra
*Pelican, croc., rabbit ornament
*Cat cell. phone case
*2000 Country store ornament
*Toothbrush, toothpaste, kit
*Toothbrush kit
*The letter X, and the letter Z rubber stamp
*Body splash
*Pelican, and shrimp ornament

I had recieved my exchange today, but not sure who I had gotten it from :confused3 . Thank you mystery sender.
Inside were-

*Pin cushion
*Moose dropping earrings
*Black purse
*Racoon ornament
*Bath and Body Works bubble bath, and duck.
*Too Old...Never! pin
*Shaving kit
*2 types of soaps
*Floral floating candles
*A wooden X
*Zebra
*Pelican, croc., rabbit ornament
*Cat cell. phone case
*2000 Country store ornament
*Toothbrush, toothpaste, kit
*Toothbrush kit
*The letter X, and the letter Z rubber stamp
*Body splash
*Pelican, and shrimp ornament

That was from nskjerven, Nanette.
Glad to hear of some arrivals.
We only have 4 left....and 2 to check in ;)

I recieved my package yesterday, it was from pennst8r. Thank You! :cool1: I recieved a hallmark santa candle, gingerbread cookie mix with a cookie cutter, and 3 large jars of perserves. My DD has already broke into the strawberry preserves!

I received a very large envelope today from Emily1982.

There was a lot of very nice stuff in that envelope.:thumbsup2

Inside I found:

Pooh pen
Mickey pencil
Donald/Pluto note book
Pooh character cross stitch kit....... I like to do cross stitches:goodvibes
Colour changing lip gloss - my daughter tried it out and it really does change colours
a nice beaded makeup bag with hand lotion
sparkly nail polish with a cute silver mini purse
Mini Disney Fairy erasers
Mickey Mouse coaster
Mickey soap
3 paks of Hubba Bubba gum :love:
Rose scented drawer "cushions" - pretty smelling satchets for your clothing drawers

Thanks Emily for all the wonderful things you sent to me.

Glad you liked it...there was abit of fuss at the post office about the nail varnish being in there...i told them it was stupid to say its dangerous!

Glad you liked it...there was abit of fuss at the post office about the nail varnish being in there...i told them it was stupid to say its dangerous!

Really, they consider that to be a dangerous substance:confused3

I agree it is kinda silly isn't it.

Yes, I loved the package.

Plenty of things in there that I will be able to get some good use from.

Thanks.

I received my package today from Jan (CVEmom). This is an awesome package!!:thumbsup2 I received:

Chocolate covered spoon (for my hot chocolate that I am going to make as soon as I finish this).

A set of seashell potholders (I love kitchen items).

Autumn cookie cutters (love to bake).

Set of earrings

Tinker Bell note pad

A new book that I didn't even know existed "The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World" How to get the most out of the best Disney has to offer. I can't wait to read this. I love reading and we should be going there for my 40th Birthday later this year. What better way to celebrate than with a luxury guide, I wonder what ways I can find to spoil myself while I am there. :rotfl:

And last but not least, I received the infamous "Diser Bugs". I showed my husband and he made me put them in a ziploc bag already. He doesn't want them in the house. I told him that it is my duty/responsibility to forward these for my next exchange. :lmao:

Jan, I don't know how old Cassidy is, but the card that she made is great. I thought that it was just a store bought note card until I looked at it further. She did a great job.

Thank you for everything! I will definitely use everything (except the bugs). :thanks:

Jenny

I recieved my package yesterday, it was from pennst8r. Thank You! :cool1: I recieved a hallmark santa candle, gingerbread cookie mix with a cookie cutter, and 3 large jars of perserves. My DD has already broke into the strawberry preserves!

glad they got there. They're good--just get them every year (last year was a 10 pack) and we just don't go through it that fast!

I received my package . :goodvibes Sorry I don't have the senders name, my dh threw away the envelope.

I got a Beach Boys Christmas cd
a Disney Princess journal
a very pretty heart journal
and a cartoon dvd

thanks! :thumbsup2

:yay: Glad to have you check in ::yes::
That was from snowwhitesmom

That just leaves the 3.....anyone today?

A new book that I didn't even know existed "The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World" How to get the most out of the best Disney has to offer. I can't wait to read this. I love reading and we should be going there for my 40th Birthday later this year. What better way to celebrate than with a luxury guide, I wonder what ways I can find to spoil myself while I am there. :rotfl:

Jenny

Happy Early 40th Birthday!!

You two have special birthdays coming.
jrnunzio, you need to get that tiara too ::yes::

Thank You! I am basically celebrating the whole year (why just celebrate one day)? I am actualy getting excited and i still have 10 months to go :lmao: I am going to try to reserve Disney next weekend.

I have six months to go. I'm excited about it too!
Do you remember when you thought 30 was going to be old? :rotfl:

My package arrived today :yay:
From SeeDisney, I received some pretty good things ::yes::
DVD with 3 Lassie movies
3 piece rain suit
umbrella.....always need those here :umbrella:
Elimination game
Variety puzzle big book....love these!
black scarf
stuffed polar bear
Sudoku book for kids (maybe I can do those :rotfl: )
and some paper napkins with palm trees....DD will love those.

Thank you very much!!

That only leaves 2!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter