• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Remember me Disney...I eat all your pastries!

SparklyPrincess

Loves All Things Pink & Sparkly!
Hello! Getting ready for my 2010 trip!!! Getting more and more excited.
The cast is Me, Somer, 20 years old. And my mom, Dawn, 40!
Plans and preps made so far?
:thumbsup2 Got Shape Ups by Skechers and have started walking in them every day so i will be in prime(ish) walking condition for the trip.
:thumbsup2 Got new shorts. And one very cute top for Animal kingdom. Anyone else shop by park? I do every year and my biggest goal is always a good animal kingdom outfit. Something airy, and cool, for its the hottest park. And its gotta be brown or green.
:thumbsup2 Made a goal to practice riding a scooter through crowded stores so I'll be able to handle it if and when i need to swich with mom.
:thumbsup2 wrote down dates for my boss at work and turned them in. Called sub so she'll be able to take care of the room while I'm gone.

Ok. Now I need to sit down with my mom and talk over my goals for the trip. I already know I need to find my mothers day gift. For me and Mom. Yes, I get a mothers day gift. Because without me she would not be a mom. Hehe. Last year i got a ring that has two mickey heads made out of CZ's and sterling silver. It took me 2 hours to pick it out. My goal is to not take quite so long this year. We also need to make our t-shirt designs and pillow cases!!! Mom found this really cute iron on for my pillow. And the new fabric paint that stays soft.

We plan on stayin at Port Orleans Riverside again this year. Last year at the Polly was just not the same. The conclusion is that we were able to hop so much with the lack of busses that it jsut made it all go by too fast and in a blur. This year we are going back to the load and unload and hustle bustle of busses! YAY!

:woohoo: I'm 1st! I'm glad I could get you hooked on my obsession. :p

It should be fun seeing your perspective on our trip! Happy trip reporting, chica! :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter