renter of DVC with ? about tickets

xray101

Earning My Ears
We are renting a studio at BWV in June and still need to buy tickets for the parks. Can I buy them at check-in and add them to my room key so we won't have so many cards. Also, can I get a AAA discount on them or do I need to buy them through AAA to get the discount. We are also wanting to get the dining. I have read that I can just add that on when I check-in and pay for it then. Or should I call the owner and have them add it now?
Thanks for any advice.

We are renting a studio at BWV in June and still need to buy tickets for the parks. Can I buy them at check-in and add them to my room key so we won't have so many cards. Also, can I get a AAA discount on them or do I need to buy them through AAA to get the discount. We are also wanting to get the dining. I have read that I can just add that on when I check-in and pay for it then. Or should I call the owner and have them add it now?
Thanks for any advice.

now-I have never rented but as a owner when we have bought tickets at the resort they will just make you new room keys with that already on it so you have less to carry. You can't get a AAA discount at the resort. Would have to be bought early and can't be added to the room key. You also need the owner to add the Dining Plan ahead of time and you pay for it at check in. HTH

Agree that you need to call the owner to add the DP to your reservation ahead of time. You cannot add the DP at check in, but you will pay for it at check in.

It used to be true that resort CMs would not put tickets purchased elsewhere on your room key. However, with the advent of the MYW tickets, the process to do so became much easier. You can buy your tickets ahead of time anywhere you please. The CM can and will put it on your room key.

That said, they will not put a partially used ticket on our room key. If you have any non-expiriing days left over, be sure to keep your room key for your next trip. On that trip you will have to carry your old room key as well as the new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter