Renting a car for a full month-help please

jolia

Mouseketeer
My parents are spending the month of february in Fort-Myers (with some trips to OKW!!) and they are looking to rent a car for the month . Does anyone have any suggestions for reasonable (read cheap!!) rate for a full size type of car. Thanks

One month is the maximum allowed rental for some companies, a few have two wekks as the maximum. Many credit cards with rental car insurance also have limits to the length of the rental.

If you don't find a rate to your liking, you might try making two reservations that come one after the other, you will have to go back to the airport and exchange the car. If the second half of the rental is with the same company and you are lucky they may let you keep the same car.

Other Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

When I was doing this last June, I learned (in advance thank goodness!!!) that my credit card car rental insurance did not extend past a rental greater than 14 days!!!

I ended up returning one car and getting another one, to cover myself. I used National EA both times, so it was extremely easy to do (aside from a side trip to the airport!). The guy checking in the first car looked at me a little funny, though!!!

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter