• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Renting a microwave

brnrss34

DIS Veteran
I want to know if you can rent a microwave for a hotel room. I made the mistake of using points for a hotel room instead of deluxe studio.

The Poly has a microwaves in the food court area. I found it was simply too far to walk from the room just to microwave a hot dog.

Perhaps Aulani is more compact than the Poly to make this more useful.

-Paul

The Poly has a microwaves in the food court area. I found it was simply too far to walk from the room just to microwave a hot dog.

Perhaps Aulani is more compact than the Poly to make this more useful.

-Paul

Aulani is more compact than Poly. Even if your room is in the Ewa tower, you simply walk across the bridge and around the snorkeling lagoon over to Ulu. It's not that far of a walk, and certainly worth it to microwave some meals to save on the food budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter