Renting Booster Seats freom National?

LAWalz23

DIS Veteran
Hi, has anybody ever rented a booster seat from National? The kids are two big for the 5point harnesses so their boosters would have to go through as checked luggage and we were hoping to avoid that. What condition were the seats in, cleanliness, ect.? What did you do to disinfect the seats? We were thinking of maybe taking a sheet and then cutting holes for the straps if needed? Thanks for any info or suggestions.

I have no suggestions for disinfecting car seats. However, if you are open to using a different rental agency, you might want to check on the minivan rental rates for Dollar. The Dodge Caravan has built in booster seats. You may want to call Dollar and ask specific questions if interested. Make sure you use whatever rate codes are available at mousesavers.com. I got quotes of 209 and 219 per week for March (not incl. taxes & fees). That's still $50-60 more than my rental with L & M, so I'll still be lugging car seats!;)

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter