Renting EVC

padisneylover

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
How soon should you order your EVC to use at a resort if you are odering from one of the suppliers listed here on the web site? We are arriving April 30, 2006 and since this is a Sunday will it be a problem getting it delivered. We should arrive at the Poly around 12 p.m.
Thanks in advance for the help.

padisneylover said:
How soon should you order your EVC to use at a resort if you are odering from one of the suppliers listed here on the web site? We are arriving April 30, 2006 and since this is a Sunday will it be a problem getting it delivered. We should arrive at the Poly around 12 p.m.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi, padisneylover. You can call or request information via email if the renting company has a website with emailing.

Ask them if you will be able to get your scooter at the Poly around the time that you arrive.

Ask about the cost and compare companies.

Ask about the type of mobility scooter that they have and compare them with the other companies. Many times you can get a brand name and do a computer search to see the actual mobility scooter photo and specifications.

Then ask them how soon should you make a reservation for your dates.

Most of the information can be done by email or even calling.

Think about if you need to break down the mobility scooter to go off of Disney property and use your own car. If you can stay on Disney property, all of the WDW busses are a great way to get around Disney rather than breaking down a scooter and putting in a car trunk.

Good luck.

Sincerely, Ray :)

Thanks Ray for the information. I think I will try Care Medical and Randys since they seem to be very popular on the boards here.

Renting an EVC is great with any of the mention companies not many people have had bad experinces I have had great sucess with Wlaker and like the convinece of it being droped off at baggage services and that you can do the same when you are done you dont have to worry aobut being somewhere to pick it up or return it.
If you have any questions or need any advice pelse feel free to im me or email me and I will respond.
If you have never used one go to Wal-mart and practice on there they are much bigger and bulkier then the ones you trent but can give you a good idea as to how to stear and make them accelerate.
I am also from PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter