Repairs at BC and Kidani

LynnH

Earning My Ears
Just returned from an eight day trip. BC was our first 4 night stay and it was the first time we ever stayed there. After checking in to our room we noticed that the door to the patio did not open, and the windows were unlocked. I guess the previous guests used the windows to get outside. Took a full day before the repair was made that allowed us to open the door. Otherwise we found the resort very nice and loved the location. Next stop, Kidani, again it was a first time visit. Once again the room had issues...only light working in the bathroom sink area was a single small light. It took a full day and three electricians to figure out how to resolve the issue. I know others love this resort, but we found it very "dark" and it did not give us the "florida experience" that we prefer. Anyway I hope the people who have the rooms after us appreciate the repairs.

Thank you for taking the time out of your trip to report the problems!!

While I believe that in a perfect world Mousekeeping would find major issues and report them for us I realize that this just doesn't happen with the quick turn around they usually have to do to get villas ready for new guests.

Wow, never checked any of the windows at DVC...I just assumed that all the windows could not be openedpopcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter