Reply box not appearing at bottom of thread

I've noticed on this thread, you can reply to individual posts but the box at the bottom of the page for a general reply is missing. I can see the box on other threads, but not this one:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/dis-shareholders-and-stock-info-only.3881254/page-59#post-64448003

Can this be fixed?
Actually the reply to individual posts brings you to a reply screen i have never seen before and those replies never post.

Is there a way to officially report such issues? Or is it already being worked on?

It’s been a problem for at least a week now. It could be an issue with the forum tech but it wouldn’t be the worst idea to get an update from one of the webmasters. At this point I’ve been going to people’s recent activity tab to see replies to my posts.

Yes this is happening to me too. Plus now I have 2 people that replied to my thread but I go to the post and nothing is there?

this has been happening to me on other threads as well it will alert me and nothing there , I thought I was blocked or something .

It's always when there are 7 posts on the thread. Baffling and annoying. People are talking about it in the "Posts Not Appearing" Thread.

It's always when there are 7 posts on the thread. Baffling and annoying. People are talking about it in the "Posts Not Appearing" Thread.
It's post #s 8, 9 & 10, 28, 29, 30, 48, 49, 50, 68, 69, 70......

Any post starting with an even number ending with 8, 9, or 0 (in the same sequence).

It's truly annoying not being able to read those posts, threads lose a lot of continuity with this.

It's post #s 8, 9 & 10, 28, 29, 30, 48, 49, 50, 68, 69, 70......

Any post starting with an even number ending with 8, 9, or 0 (in the same sequence).

It's truly annoying not being able to read those posts, threads lose a lot of continuity with this.
It’s the 8th through 10th post of each page. 20 posts per page, hence the even number. And as a result, nobody else will see this post (you’ll get the notification though).

Same issue on the Cruise Meets forum (specifically this thread I tried):

Xmas Dream Meet up: December 24th, 2022: 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami

Has there been any confirmation from a webmaster that the problems have been acknowledged and are being worked on?

This is happening again, but it's now all over the place. I'm getting the reply box in the upper right, or on bottom. There's posts now where ads were.

Even the runDisney forum, the column width is 1 letter.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 13-31-54 Marathon Weekend 2023.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 13-31-54 Marathon Weekend 2023.png
    13 KB · Views: 2
This is a current screenshot of this very thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 13-41-07 Reply box not appearing at bottom of thread.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 13-41-07 Reply box not appearing at bottom of thread.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 4
This is happening again, but it's now all over the place. I'm getting the reply box in the upper right, or on bottom. There's posts now where ads were.

Even the runDisney forum, the column width is 1 letter.
SO glad it's not just me who just ran into this issue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter