Request for a style

Flossbolna

Sea days are just so relaxing!
Hi, first of all I want to say that I love the new software and the new look of the boards! You have been amazing this whole week working like crazy to get it all done!! I really appreciate that you decided to make the big change and investment and did not just let the boards die a slow death!

I saw that there are a few different default styles to use from. And I just wanted to say that I would love a style where the background color of the posts does not alternate between yellow (beige?) and white, but would just be white all the time. Like the Default Dark but with white. I know it is not a priority and I have no idea how many people would prefer that, I just personally love the clean white look of the new software and find the alternating yellow a distraction. So I just thought I put it out as a request and hope for the best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter