• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Requesting Certain Room At Cbr

LUCKYCAJUNLA

Earning My Ears
HOW DO YOU REQUEST A CERTAIN ROOM AT THE CBR?
ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON CERTAIN AREAS WE HAVE 2 YOUNG BOYS AGES2 AND3 AND ALSO A 13 YEAR OLD.:jester:
HAS ANYONE HAD POOH AND TIGGER BREAKFAST AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM HOW WAS IT.:jester:

I would suggest if you want to be near the food court and main pool to request either the village of Martinique or Trinidad North. If you want to learn more about CBR I suggest you read the threads below. I also have pictures of the resorts on my web site.

You should check out a map of CBR and decide which village suits you the best. When you're ready to make your decision, you can check out this link on how to make your requests to the resort.

http://www.wdwig.com/cro1.htm

Remember, the CMs will try their best to accomodate your requests but nothing is guaranteed. :p

Are you referring to the breakfast buffet at the Crystal Palace? I went there on my last trip and it was great! The characters all came to our table and spent time with us even though we both adults. The food is very good too! You can start to call for a PS 60-days out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter