requesting wedding info for uk

buzzbuzz21

i love mickey waffles!
Hi does anyone know i can request info to be sent to the uk? ive been on disney wedding website but can only see link to send within the us.

Thanks for your help

This might not be super helpful but I wanted to at least say something until someone who knows the answer for sure comes along - we live in Australia and just had our Disney Wedding. DFTW mailed us a couple of things along the journey but all information and brochures etc that we obtained we actually got in person. Also unfortunately, ours are no help for you either because we got them in 2013 and it is massively out of date!

Good news though - most of the fruitful research you can do is completely independent of Disney. They don't give you a whole lot of information and if you just went by what they told you then you'd miss so much and pay way too much! Listen to podcasts, check out the forums and the facebook groups and start dreaming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter