Resale Purchase Question - Fidelity

Regular real estate you typically make an offer with a contract. Once the seller accepts its binding unless one of the clauses in the contract is triggered. Usually either party can walk away for no reason but it will cost đź’˛ to do so.

DVC you make an offer with an email so it’s got the legal authority of a turnip.
Ohhhh ok.

Regular real estate you typically make an offer with a contract. Once the seller accepts its binding unless one of the clauses in the contract is triggered. Usually either party can walk away for no reason but it will cost đź’˛ to do so.

DVC you make an offer with an email so it’s got the legal authority of a turnip.
Is Fidelity known for pulling this stunt?

I had some not-insignificant annoyances with Fidelity but if the contract I wanted was there I would use them again too.

I wouldn’t list with them though.

I remember the Fidelity website being notorious for mistakes. Wrong price per point, wrong points on contract, etc

I had some not-insignificant annoyances with Fidelity but if the contract I wanted was there I would use them again too.

I wouldn’t list with them though.
Agree! I’d list through the board sponsor as they typically list for the highest price op. Fidelity, even with the fees are always less

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter