Reservation linking for kids

Jesiatha

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to set up the Disneyland app on my kids' phones for our upcoming trip and have a few questions for the experts here.

Is there any way to link our hotel reservation without them seeing the price and having the option to cancel? Will they be able to use their phone as a room key without linking?

Also, is there a way to link their park tickets to their account without giving them the ability to (accidentally) cancel park reservations?

Thanks!

You can create their own accounts if they are over 13. They won't be able to open the door with their phones. If you share your account on their phone, they will have the ability to delete things. I would just get them hotel keys.

They don't need the app on their phones unless you will be setting them free in the parks. You can get physical key cards for them for the hotel room.

To be frank, if your kids can't be trusted to not delete things or cancel a hotel reservation on the app, they should probably not have any access at all. My kids (older teens) have the app installed on their phones with my login and they would never be so careless. This allows them to use the phones to unlock the hotel room, mobile order food and pick it up, charge things to the room using the phone, etc. Disney will only allow you to grant mobile key access to app account owners who are 18+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter