Reserving BB Fantasmic but ordering other food

ballarinamom

DIS Veteran
So I know we have to reserve the BB Fantasmic Package early. I know it has a set menu. But we would like to order the surf and turf when we go. Can we upgrade our food and pay the difference when we dine? We will be there during the Holidays, and I do not want to risk them running out of Fantasmic Packages
TIA!

So I know we have to reserve the BB Fantasmic Package early. I know it has a set menu. But we would like to order the surf and turf when we go. Can we upgrade our food and pay the difference when we dine? We will be there during the Holidays, and I do not want to risk them running out of Fantasmic Packages
TIA!
I don’t think they have surf and turf anymore.

TIA!
I dined there less than a month ago..I noticed the Surf 'n Turf wasn't on the menu.

I dined there less than a month ago..I noticed the Surf 'n Turf wasn't on the menu.
thanks! Looks like they replaced it with an Oscar version that has crab. Still not a bad meal! Hopefully we can upgrade and pay for that.

Definitely check the menu again once the holidays change. That’s almost a full year from now and the menus change every season. *Even the Fantasmic menu.

How early did you book. I am looking for April dates - I heard it’s a 3am drop time

I booked at 6am PST sixty days out. searching earlier than 6am gave me an error, so I think they dropped right at 6am.

Is the fantasmic package at BB worth it? Aside from the seating do people feel the menu is special enough? Or any other perks to the package? I was looking at booking it, thinking the pricing didn't look too bad until realizing that my 10 year old would be the adult price. She is picky and not a big eater, so fixed price meals aren't really worth it for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter