Resort Pricing with New Discounts Today

Poohbear03

Mouseketeer
Hi all......I did some pricing for our trip for this April 23-30. I was looking between, Contemporary, WL and FQ.....YC and BC was not available......The Contemporary for the 7 nights is 2k more than FQ and WL was 1k more than FQ.....I just couldn't justify spending that much more so I booked FQ even though that was the last resort we had stayed at almost 5 years ago......Thoughts?

POFQ is one of my favorite resorts. I think it's a great choice, especially saving $1-2k. Really the only thing you're missing out on from Contemporary and WL is proximity/alternate transportation to MK and extended evening hours. Are those worth $1-2K to you? Personally, they wouldn't be to me.

What matters is you. If you booked WL or CR would you spend your whole trip saying “is this room worth $XXXX?” ? It’s the sort of thing I would obsess on and it can turn a trip into a downer. Now you’ll only question it on the day you go to MK- and even then you’ll have a $1-2k in your pocket to weigh against it.

What matters is you. If you booked WL or CR would you spend your whole trip saying “is this room worth $XXXX?” ? It’s the sort of thing I would obsess on and it can turn a trip into a downer.

OMG, that is me on every reservation we make. Now for the record, we are DVC so it's Points/Night vs. $$/night, but in the end it's still value for your money. There are several DVC resorts I would 'like' to try, but after looking at the Point ($$) Charts, we usually end staying at our fav lower cost DVC resort standard villas (BWV, BLT, SSR) and always have a great time. Now as part of the Covid Points backup, we did have to change some things up to avoid losing points, and got the try Poly and in a couple weeks AKK Savanna view.

We cut our baby teeth at POFQ in the '90's and the resort always has fond memories for us. Always a good call.

That link only covers dates
  • July 1 to July 10, 2023
  • August 1 to September 14, 2023
There's a lot of confusion with this deal, mostly around unclear marketing material.

For those check-in on those dates above, there is a higher value for the dining card per night. 150 for deluxe, 100 for moderate and 50 for Value.

For check-in dates between June 25 and June 30 & between July 11 and July 31 the value is lower. 125 for deluxe, 75 for moderate and 35 for value.

There's a lot of confusion with this deal, mostly around unclear marketing material.

For those check-in on those dates above, there is a higher value for the dining card per night. 150 for deluxe, 100 for moderate and 50 for Value.

For check-in dates between June 25 and June 30 & between July 11 and July 31 the value is lower. 125 for deluxe, 75 for moderate and 35 for value.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter