Resorts near Yellowstone help....

A) We visited the Grizzly & Wilf Discovery Center in West Yellowstone the afternoon we arrived and really enjoyed it.

B) Three Bears for dinner - had good steak and great atmosphere.
Old Town Cafe was recommended by locals for breakfast - it was fantastic and their special recipe syrup was amazing. I’ve also heard Running Bear Pancake Lodge is great.

C) There’s lots of great activities in the Big Sky region. We opted to do a morning escape room that goes up the mountain by ski lift, does an escape room in a cabin up there, and then a hike down the mountain.
If in Bozeman, I highly recommend the Museum of the Rockies (especially if you have dinosaur fans like my husband - largest collection of dinosaur skeletons in the world) and we also really enjoyed the Computers & Robotics Museum (a really small museum but a fantastic collection of Apollo computers).
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback! This information is very helpful. I really appreciate your time.

We did Yellowstone/Grand Tetons in summer 2020. We ended up staying 4 different places because of geography. Our favorite? Under Canvas in West Yellowstone. Look it up--it is "glamping". My teen/tween kids LOVED it. Other highlight was whitewater rafting on the Snake River in Jackson Hole.
Under Canvas is amazing!! We stayed there when in West Yellowstone. Expensive but a fantastic experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter